Monday, August 9, 2010

{Upcoming Events} Tea with Trista hosted by My Vintage Baby!

A few weeks ago, we were approached by a fabulous photographer to help style an upcoming event, Tea with Trista hosted by My Vintage Baby, a gorgeous clothing line! Trista would be the Trista Sutter! The posh tea party is being held to unveil My Vintage Baby's new Fall and Winter line, featuring the launch of Trista's new Winter Rose collection. We are so excited to be a part of this event, especially when we heard that a portion of the proceeds from their silent auction will be donated to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF).

The theme is Alice in Wonderland. Hmmm...perfect, since we have some experience with this one! The event itself sounds amazing....a showcase of the new collection, silent auction, prizes, and of course the opportunity to meet sweet Trista!

If you are in the Dallas area and would like more information on attending the event,
please visit here.
Photos courtesy of Melissa Darst Photography

11 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Please forgive me but I have no idea who Trista is. Should I know her?

Hugs,
Joanne

Rach said...

Those have got to be the cutest group of girls I've ever seen (girls on couch)!

What a cute family Trista has.

Icing Designs said...

Kim, this is awesome...! How exciting!!

Unknown said...

How fun Kim! Looking forward to all of the details!! I know it'll be fabulous!! Are you flying out for the event or just doing design work from home? EXCITING!!

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

How exciting! I was going to attend this but it is the same day as my baby shower :)
Can't wait to see the pics!

ThiliBlooms said...

love those pictures!! Specially the one with the girls on the couch smiling with flowers everywhere.. beautiful!
Have a wonderful week!
xo, Thili

Patricia said...

Beautiful Pictures! =)

And sorry for not being able to attend...Looks like Fun though :D

The McPoland Family said...

Oh how I WISH I could go!

Ashley @ The Sweet Life Studio said...

Oh, how I love Trista! Very exciting!

Jami said...

Wow! She looks amazing! And I love the clothes. What a fun event!

Kristy - Posh Pixels Design Studio said...

Omgosh sooo jealous! I looove Trista & Ryan! That was one of fav Bachelorette seasons! ;)

Very exciting! Hope you have fun!