Sunday, August 1, 2010

{Press} Mix 96.9 Interview with Mathew Blades!

Happy Monday! I was contacted by a producer at Mix 96.9 radio station last week for an interview with popular host, Mathew Blades! They had read the recent article about The TomKat Studio in The Arizona Republic and were interested in talking with me!

The interview went great and Mathew was so much fun to chat with!
He is pulling for me to get on The Martha Show! {my dream}


(Scroll down to The TomKat Studio section and select "Click here to listen")

7 comments:

That Cute Little Cake said...

Well done and good luck with your new project. I love your blog.

Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} said...

Ver cool Kim! How exciting! I can't wait to see the new shop!

Unknown said...

I am truly SO happy for you!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Excellent! Love the new shoppe concept!

Sweetly Sweet said...

LOVE the new shop concept!!! I know it will totally be a hit!!!

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files said...

How awesome! G/L with the new shop! I can't wait to see all the new things that will be offered.

Double the Giggles said...

So great, Kim! It was great hearing your voice. Looking forward to seeing what new ideas you have up your sleeve.