Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The TomKat Studio on the NEWS!

Hello there! I have some really exciting news for The TomKat Studio! I was contacted a couple days ago by New York Times Best Selling author and television/radio personality, Robyn Spizman. She found my "Vivian" frame on Etsy, and asked if she can feature it this Saturday, March 21st on NBC News in Atlanta! She is known as the "Gift Guru" and has authored tons of books on gift giving, women in business, working from home, and more. See her list of books HERE. She has appeared on NBC's Today Show, CNN, The Discovery Channel, and weekly on NBC on her segment, Been There Bought That.



I was jumping up and down after she called! (Literally doing leaps through the air, as I tend to do when really excited!)

Luckily, my brother lives in Atlanta and is going to DVR it for me! Hopefully he can send it to me so I can see it and post it. It will be listed on the channel's website at http://www.11alive.com/!

12 comments:

~Stefanie ~ said...

Kim, that is SO AWESOME! I am so excited for you and the doors that this will open. Way to go!

Meredith said...

That is really amazing... Endless Potential...............

Anonymous said...

That is so AWESOME!!! I am soooo happy that great things are happening for you!!!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Woo hoo! Yay Kimmi!

Live.Love. Photography said...

That is SO AWESOME! Congrats! Were they leaps in the air like when David Cook won AI???

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Thanks girls! T - Yes, the same sort of leaps around the house as when David Cook won! They sort of look like when we used to be in dance and leap across the room? Probably not so pretty as they used to be.

Aaron [air] said...

CONGRATS!! I think its awesome that you got recognized by a talented lady and I wish I lived in Atlanta.

I am with you in loving crafting so much. I ABSOLUTELY love nothing more than doing something crafty to help someone or make their day!

I am in Cody, Wy right now because my great gram just passed and its killing me that I have so much crafting, party planning to do at home for my almost 4 year olds special day next week!

GOOD LUCK and again congrats! I love reading your blog. I need to be much better at updating mine these days!

Anonymous said...

Rock on!!! That is so fabulous!!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Kim- that is awesome! Congrats!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Thanks ladies! Maybe I'll get a few sales this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Kim!!! How exciting! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Charming, beautiful, and sophisticated, just like you! xoxo