Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Easter: Kids Easter Egg Hunt!


Looking for something fun to do with the kids? Host a casual Easter Egg Hunt & Brunch! Two years ago, I hosted one at my house (10 days after giving birth!), but it was easy because everyone helped! I never mind opening my house for a party, especially when it's a potluck!

Keep it simple! Have your guests each bring a dish for brunch. My girlfriends got baking and made fabulous quiche, cinnamon rolls, fruit platters, muffins....yummy.

I picked up baskets for all of the kids, and then everyone brought a bag of candy & plastic eggs. A few of us went outside and hid all the eggs before the kids were set free to hunt! They loved it!

The weather is so nice (at least here in Phoenix) for Easter, so the kids can just run around and play outside after the egg hunt. You could put out a few blankets, bubbles, games & toys to keep them busy!

Sounds fun...I think I'll do it again this year!.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask if you were hosting it again this year!! It is so fun!! If you are let me know what I can bring to help out!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this idea! I like it so much that I decided to try it with my playgroup on Christian's bday. Thanks for the great idea!!!