Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthday Parties: Kate's Tutu for her Lollipop Party!

Okay, maybe I should have waited to share until AFTER her party, but I am just so excited that I couldn't wait! I found this tutu on Etsy (by frillerup), and my fab SIL, Nicollette just bought it for Kate to wear for her party! Nic has boys, so she loves to spoil my little princess with the best girly girl stuff! I can't wait to see the custom rhinestone lollipop tank top that's on the way! Thanks Nic!

Last year, Nic bought Kate one of those amazing Kaiya Eve petticoat skirts in a gorgeous turquoise color, along with a custom cupcake tank top from Sassy Pants! The tank top actually says "kate" right in the cupcake! How cute is that? Check out her cupcake party HERE!

Did I mention the tutu that Nic bought Kate BEFORE she was even born? Check this adorable one out....
Need a tutu or petticoat for your little girl's birthday party? Check out ETSY! They have a great selection and some with great prices!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Everything is so adorable! I can't wait to have alittle girl to pretty up! I bet it will turn out perfect! She is so cute

Anonymous said...

SO cute, Kimmi! Cant wait to see how her party turns out.

Jo Dee said...

I am obsessed with tutus! My little babe has far too many of them! Congrats on your etsy sale! My shop is just about to open. Don't you LOVE etsy?!